31 July 2009

Oh Baby

Are you loving the Oh Baby series??


As I flip through the new catalog a majority of the samples show distressed images, panels with color spatter from the color spritzer tool, and twill tape. I used all three elements on todays card.



This baby boy card started with Brillant Blue cardstock, stamped with Sanded background in Chocolate Chip. The So Saffron horizontal piece was sponged and color spritzed with Chocolate Chip. Chocolate Chip direct-to-paper was ran along the Chocolate Chip horizontal piece. The alphabet star was stamped in Crushed Curry on So Saffron. The sailboat was stamped on very vanilla and cut out with a 1-3/4” circle punch.


The two sails were stamped again on scrap paper and cut out, raised on dimensionals. I also decided I wanted brigter sails, so when I stamped on scrap paper, I used Crushed Curry.
Here's a side shot to see the raised sails!

Rock-a-bye baby was stamped on the twill tape. A Chocolate Chip button from Button Latte was threaded and tied with Linen Thread. I purposely started the twill to start fraying.


Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Nursery Necessities, Sanded
Ink: Brillant Blue, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry
CS: Brillant Blue, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Twill Tape, Button Latte, Linen Thread, Dimenisonals, Color Spritzer, Chocolate Chip marker


1 comment:

bri said...

again...love it!!! you've given me such great ideas for my stamp set! Now, I just need to get the paper and ink haha :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin