18 July 2009

Medallion Time


I’m finally back with the medallion card. You can find the tutorial for the medallion here.
I earned Flight of the Butterfly as a FREE set several months ago (as demonstrators we earn FREE goodies all the time!!), but I never mounted or used it. The new butterfly punch fits perfectly with the Flight of the Butterfly set, so I decided it was time to put the set together. I used the butterfly for my focal image of the medallion. I stamped off once with the razzleberry ink for a more subdued look. I love kraft, not quite navy, and rich razzleberry together!

I HOPE TO SEE YOU TODAY AT THE OPEN SCRAP, 12-5 in Burke.
Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzleberry
CS: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop edge punch



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin