02 July 2009

A Sweet Invitation!


Ooooohhhhh, the weekend is almost here. A quick bridal shower invitation today. This is significantly different than the child's invitation I made here. I'm still using up my Bella Bleu paper! It's so elegant! The dress is cut from a Big Shot large scallop circle. It's difficult to depict, but I've placed a piece of tulle over the dress. The baroque design is clear embossed. I've used scraps for quick place cards and buffet cards - going gray for the buffet, not quite navy for the names. I printed the words from Word. Punched out with the small oval, layered on the scallop oval.
Vanilla 3/8" taffetta wraps the dress and a brad attaches the tulle to the paper. Again, I used a scrap to decorate the inside - a thin strip at the top (see photo above).

















Here's a side shot of the table topper - it's a simple fold, scallop raised above the top fold.



Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
DSP: Bella Bleu
Ink: White Craft
CS: Sahara Sand Textured, Very Vanilla, Going Gray, Not Quite Navy.
Accessories: Clear Rhinestone Brad, Clear embossing powder, heat tool

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin