16 July 2009

Oh Baby


Another clean and simple baby card. I started with a whisper white panel and stamped the sailboats in So Saffron. I added the stars in So Saffron that had been stamped off once – for a lighter color. I stamped the alphabet star in Crushed Curry and cut it out with the large star punch. The Movers and Shapers star is slightly larger than the punch and creates a great layer in soft suede. Both stars are raised up on dimensionals. Interest is added on the squares by varying the border sizes. The soft suede square is also popped up on dimensionals. I think it’s a great unisex card by leaving the card yellow and brown.


Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Ink: Crushed Curry, So Saffron, Soft Suede
CS: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Large star punch, mover and shaper (big shot) star


1 comment:

bri said...

YEAHHHH!!! I love this and totally needed an idea for my stamp set - THANKS!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin