12 July 2009

It's Saturday Sketch Time, SSC107

I've been away for a couple of days. You'd think I haven't been stamping, but the exact opposite is true. I left GASC with great ideas and then I received my box of NEW NEW NEW product from the new catalog and I have been a busy stamping girl.













I had a difficult time with this weeks sketch challenge over at 411. Maybe I had too much new stuff and couldn't get started! Here's the sketch and my card.

After I inked up the damask stamp in melon mambo, I took my soft suede inked sponge and gently sponged the exterior of the image, I gave it a little huff and stamped it on whisper white. The new embosslit layers PERFECTLY with the wide oval punch. Because the big shot both cuts and embosses simultaneously, I used the direct-to-paper technique on the cut HI. The raised images picked up the soft suede ink. I tried using ribbon for the horizontal piece, but decided the eyelet border punch was a better choice.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Friends 24-7
Ink: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede DSP: Thoroughly Modern
CS: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Stampin' Up Hi Embosslit, Wide Oval Punch


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin