15 May 2009

Jovial Flowers

Hi friends. I'm feeling particularly jovial this morning. I must admit, however, that last night I was not feeling jovial. It was one of *those* days where I truly wanted to go home, put on my sweats, throw the covers over my head and call it a day. And trust me, if I would live alone that's exactly what I would have done! But it was game 7 and finally the game wasn't on the west coast (I cannot stay up for a game that doesn't START until 10:30 - sorry). I started off tired and crabby but I had some Tangerine Tango and Summer Sun scraps still on my desk from two separate projects and decided (gasp!) to try to use them together. Folks, these are NOT my colors but my friend ALICE would love these bright colors! This is also why I LOVE MY BIG SHOT. Look, that’s all I used for the elements. These went together quickly. I think they're super cute to attach to a gift bag. Hmmm....maybe I'll have to make a matching gift bag. Or wouldn't these flowers look great on a scrapbook page? Sorry, that's for another day.

Thanks for stopping by and please use jovial once today in a sentence! It'll make you smile.

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Ink: Chocolate Chip sponged for the inside of the tango flower
CS: Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White Accessories: Corduroy Summer Sun button, Linen Thread, Sizzlit SU! Little Leaves, Sizzlit SU! Billboard Alphabet, Sizzlit Naturally Serif Alphabet, Sizzlit Spring Flower Set

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin