22 May 2009

Join the SU! Family!

Did you know as a demonstrator I not only get a great discount but I get to preorder sneak-peek sets? Did you know that I'll get the new catty in my hands June 1st (you won't get yours until July 1st!) Are you jealous? Do you want to become a demonstrator? Thru May 31st, there's a limited time only scrapbooking starter kit for $75.

In addition to getting an alphabet stamp set*, white craft ink*, assorted textured 12"x12" cardstock* and a scrapbook kit* you also get all the business supplies contained in the in the standard Starter Kit: Getting Started DVD, Getting Started Guide, Guest Invitation Postcard (100), Idea Book & Catalog (8), Occasions Mini Catalog (8), To My Hostess Envelope (10), Recruit Folders (5), Recruit Brochures (20), Hostess Brochure (20), Hostess Benefits Form (10), Customer Order Form (50)Contact me for all the details. Offer ends May 31st!

*Please note: Each of the products listed above may be substituted for like items.

Click here for more details!

I'm heading off for a relaxing extended, work-free long weekend! Have a good Friday and enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin