28 July 2013

Wild for Washi!

Yes, I made it back from Stampin' Up! #Convention2013.  No, my bags weren't overweight!!  I have so much to tell you about my experience.  But I need to be quick today, big men with a moving truck should be arriving at my house in an hour!

Here's a sweet Washi tape swap I participated in.  One of the most asked questions I receive is "how many swaps did you take?"  Over 200!  But I started working on them in June.  I was most excited about this washi tape swap!
What do you think?  Are you wild for washi? 
Have a great Sunday.  I'll be back this week with Convention highlights! 
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler
Ink: Calypso Coral, StazOn
CS: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
DSP:  Epic Day This and That
Accessories:Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Hexagon Punch, Staples, Epic Day This and That Washi Tape, Natural Linen Thread, dimensionals.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin