09 July 2013

One Week!

In a short week, I will be boarding my flight to Salt Lake City.  This is the 25th anniversary of Stampin' Up!  Our annual convention will also be a giant party.  Estimates are over 5500 attendees from all over the world will be at Convention.  5500: Swapping, hugging and crying.  Old friends unite, new friendships are made - all in the name of stamping.  This will be my first Convention.

Check out what I'm in for...this is the 2012 Convention Highlights!

That means I only have a few more days to finish stamping, shopping and packing!  Eek!!
I didn't know how I'd feel about the Ruffled Stretch Trim ribbon, but I LOVE it.

I won't be blogging from the event - I have quite a busy schedule, but the blog will still be rolling and I'll have sooooo many pictures to share with you when I return.

Thanks for allowing me to share my paper crafting with you,
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Beautifully Baroque, Four You
Ink: Island Indigo, Versa Mark
CS: Island Indigo, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories: 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim ribbon in Pistachio Pudding, bakers twine, embossing powder, heat tool




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin