07 July 2013

Catalog Sample

So....did you follow yesterday?  Where I said copy from the catalog?  I meant it!  Lookie here at the sample on the left (ME!) and the catalog on the right:

I would have never used this layout.  I like to fill the card front.  But creativity is slow while I work on 1,000,000 projects for convention. :)  Chevron ribbon is one of the ribbons you can purchase in the ribbon share.

Hope you had a great weekend!
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Remembering Your Birthday
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
CS: Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Marina Mist, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Big Shot, Delicate Designs embossing folder, Little Leaves sizzlit, Floral Fusion sizzlit, candy dots, 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Delicate Lace tape.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin