10 July 2013

A Thousand Thanks

Happy Hump-Day visitors!  Did you like the turtle?  I was testing blogging from my phone....just in case I need to blog from Convention, I wanted to be sure I could without taking my computer.  I have enough "stuff" to get to Salt Lake.

One of the swaps I'm participating in, is an organized Thank You swap.  This one is a little too much work for swaps - but I wanted to share it with you.
To achieve the variation on the swallowtail image, use your dauber to apply ink.  Start with the lightest color first - then daub the dark ink.  

Do you love this color combo?  

Speaking of thanks.....we interrupt this blog post, to bring you some news! 
NEW product has been added to the Clearance Rack!!  My favorite:

SHOP NOW!
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Lots of Thanks, Swallowtail
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Stazon
CS: Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch (small edge showing only)







1 comment:

Heather M said...

Oooh... very pretty! :) Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin