28 May 2013

Two for Tuesday

Hi!  Good Tuesday Morning.  I hope you had a lovely weekend.  It's that time in the year/catalog/season where I look at my desk and shutter.  See....I have this illness.  I keep Every.  Little.  Scrap.  So I have a massive pile of scrap DSP.  Little pieces, big pieces -- all a giant pile.  One of my most favorite (do I say that frequently?) DSP is the cheerful Sunshine & Sprinkles from the Spring Catalog. Let's use up some scraps today! 

That's a sneak peek of the Smoky Slate cardstock!  
Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!): 
Stamps: Oh, Hello and Sweet Essentials  
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
CS: Smoky Slate, Whisper White
DSP:  Sunshine & Sprinkles
Accessories: Big Shot, Ovals framelit collection, Chevron embossing folder, 1/2" scallop dots Old Olive ribbon

Wonder what Basic Gray looks like?  It's darker than Smoky Slate.  I used it here for you! 
Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!): 
Stamps: Curly Cute (retires 6-3-2013)
Ink: Melon Mambo
CS: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
DSP:  Sunshine & Sprinkles
Accessories: 1" square punch, rhinestones, Big Shot, Chevron embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you use up those scraps!  If you don't own Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP, it is only available thru 5-31-2013.  Don't delay in ordering it today.
SHERRI












No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin