06 May 2013

Happy Birthday!

I hope you had a lovely weekend - maybe a little Cinco De Mayo celebration?  Thanks for letting me take two days off!  I spent yesterday STAMPING.  It was just what I needed after a day of cleaning and mulching!  

Can you spot the soon-to-be-retired stamp set?  Beautiful Birthday is a gorgeous, elegant, single stamp - and at a $6.95 value to boot!  You may have missed it in your catalog.  

 I had to use my stash of 2013 Sale-A-Bration DSP; it was able to match the style of this card.  I love this color combo too; Real Red, Summer Starfruit, Basic Black and Whisper White.

I appreciate you visiting today! Join me tomorrow for another birthday card,
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Beautiful Birthday, Mixed Bunch
Ink: Real Red
DSP:  Sycamore Street
CS: Basic Black, Real Red, Summer Starfruit and Whisper White
Accessories: Blossom punch, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, 3/8" Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon









No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin