Using MDS again for another Mother's Day card!
Janet Wakeland shared with us tips for creating an awesome subway art-type panel.
It's Friday...announcement day, this week including NEW stamps!!
(1) Did you see the Retiring Accessories and stamp list?
In addition, with the release of the retired list, some of you may be wondering which Christmas stamps will still be available. Don't cry or pout, we've gotcha covered!
- Evergreen Stamp Set (available in French)
- Greetings of the Season Stamp Set (available in French)
- Jewish Celebrations Stamp Set
- More Merry Messages Stamp Set (available in French)
- Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set
- Snowflake Soiree Stamp Set (available in French and Spanish)
Can you handle more good news? These sets will still be available during the 2013-2014 catalog year. They will not be featured in the catalog, but will be available in the Online Store and OEX.
(2) Photopolymer stamps! Part Three and Four! Two new releases!!!!
- What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself.
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months. At this time we don't plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.
They are clearly a great choice.
Here were the first two sets: Bombs Away. Item # 133411 $13.99
(3) BEST OF Brides and Babies. May Best Of release!
past Best Of posts.
(4) Two online classes to learn from the convenience of your home!
- Our online class-Seeing the Possibilities (item 134532), $14.95 -provides all the basics you need to make the most of our newest photopolymer stamp offerings: Show & Tell 1 and 2 Stamp Sets (see item #2 from above!). Take this class to discover how quickly and easily you can line up the stamped images for precision placement, achieve just the right ink coverage, combine images together exactly where you want them.well you get the idea. The possibilities are endless!
- The Basics was the first course released earlier this spring. This class offers innovative ways to get the most out of your supplies (from stamps to the Big Shot) with clever tips and all the techniques you need to start creating with success. Divided into six PDF documents this class includes written instructions, step out photos, a few videos, and supply lists for 30+ projects. (item 133385), $14.95.
(5) Thinking of joining my team? You can get even more product ($155 worth) for your $99 investment PLUS you can instantly get access to view the 2013-2014 catalog and put items from the Sneak Peek! You personally hand pick your product; anything you choose. As demonstrators, we purchase new stuff early so I have samples for you ahead of time. Did you know that? It's great being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
(6) Want a sneak peek of something NEW? Check out this! (Yep, I got to see this in Baltimore!) Want ANOTHER sneak peek? This one you can OWN now. A Round Array is an awesome set that coordinates with our circle and scallop punches! And I love coordination! I used this set for my Baltimore Regional Swaps.
(7) C-U-T-E single stamps will be around a few more months!
(8) Introducing This and That! It can be a journal, a scrappy book, a brag book. The sky is the limit with this trendy kit. I just received mine and I can't wait to put it to use!
(9) Are you liking "kits"? Here's our newest one: All Dolled-Up.
The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2" x 4-1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!*
*JUST ADD ADHESIVE
Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: A Round Array
Ink: Calypso Coral
CS: Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Accessories: 7/8" scallop circle punch, paper doilie, vintage faceted designer buttons, MDS