01 May 2013

So Long Lucky Limeade

Lucky Limeade is one of the Retiring Colors.  Here it's paired up with Wisteria Wonder and I think it makes a lovely spring card.  Here is the original.

That ruffled ribbon is retiring too!  I love that stuff.  I don't own Fabulous Florets, but I think I should.  I really enjoyed using Fabulous Florets on this card last week.

Don't miss out on your favorite colors; some are already sold-out!  Happy shopping.
~SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Staz-On
CS: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, modern label punch, rhinestone basic jewels, 3/8" ruffled ribbon in Wisteria Wonder








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin