here and click "Get it". Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family every month! Over 6,000 friends have already signed up!!
The very first Paper Pumpkin will arrive on your doorstep starting in March if you sign up before March 10.
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month you'll receive a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a wonderful 30-minute creativity escape.
- Paper Pumpkin will ship on or around the 15th of the month. You'll be charged when the kit ships!
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is only $19.95 per month - and get this - shipping is included!
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
- These are great for beginners or if you want to pack light. Seasoned stampers, no worries. The pieces are ready for your added creativity!
A Free Gift in Your First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift - a clear acrylic block!
Here's How You Order & What to do Once You've Signed Up (Yes, there's a contest!!!)
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click "Join Here". Make sure to select me (Sherri Eddleblute #1041512) as your demonstrator. Or search by zip: 21113. Then send me an email to let me know your subscribed. I'll be keeping track so I can follow up with you to see if you have any questions once you get your kit. I'll also draw the name of one lucky Paper Pumpkin participant and send them a surprise gift!
Here's me and Tara with our My Paper Pumpkin we received at Leadership!
Try it kit: