16 March 2013

A busy weekend!

Oooohh!  I'm headed to judge science fair this morning then and directly to Aggie's Stampin' Up! party.  Both will be fun and exciting!  Are you excited about yesterday's bundle?  I wanted to share a little bit more about the Photopolymer (clear) stamps AND I have a deal for you!

Introducing Photopolymer by Stampin’ Up!

The first set is Designer Typeset Stamp Set.






























It's an amazing value at $13.95 for 57 pieces! 


Look at these adorable note cards from the concept artist!  I love the texture and think how quickly you could knock these out!!


Gorgeous?  Do I have you convinced you need these yet? Read on!


Why are these so snazzy?  They are completely clear for perfect alignment, everytime!  
They come unmounted, on an acetate sheet, and temporarily adhere to our clear blocks.


Second, they are pliable. Want your arrow to shoot a certain way? No problem! Want your banner to have the perfect sag? Easy peasy! Being able to play with the shape gives you even more creative freedom.



Here's a 3 minute video. If you're in a hurry, scroll to 2:40mark.

What do you think?  Want to try them out?  Add them to your order NOW THRU 12pm MARCH 22nd AND I'll send you a clear DVD case with labeled INSERT for you to store your Designer Typeset Stamp Set  as my THANK YOU!

Please join me and 25 other bloggers tomorrow as we celebrate the Best Of Set!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin