19 March 2013

Celebrate!

I first saw this card by Chiaki Haverstick and I knew it'd be great for an upcoming party and didn't dare change a thing!  My hostess would love it (and I was right!).  Don't miss out on earning Sycamore Street DSP for F-R-E-E this is the final week.

I love this little penny farthing!  It's funky and I will continue to use it after Sale-A-Bration ends :)  If you're on the fence about selecting this set, or have it but not yet used it -- you can see my other Feeling Sentimental projects here.

Have a great day! 
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Feeling Sentimental (sale-a-bration exclusive)
Ink: Island Indigo
CS: Island Indigo, Whisper White
DSP:  Sycamore Street DSP (sale-a-bration exclusive)
Accessories: 2011-2013 In-color designer brads







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin