LESS THAN TWENTY DAYS remaining of Sale-A-Bration! Seriously, don't miss that penny farthing, or the punch, or the littles....
PAPER PUMPKIN - couple more days to sign up. Over 11,000 of us will get the fun-box in the mail. You must be registered by 3/10 to get the first kit! Hurry now!
POLY-what? Photopolymer stamps. Remember when we were introduced to the clear-mount stamps? In addition to Wood, Clear mount, we'll now be offering clear stamps! There truly is something for everyone at Stampin' Up!
We've searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we've found it. We're excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let's just say they're meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
|132956||Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set|
Recommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately.
Includes 57 pieces. (Don't faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)
The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months. At this time we don't plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- Available on all order types beginning March 1, 2013.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.
I'll be back on the 17th with another Best Of Tour using February's set!
Phew, I hope you have a great day planned! I need to get caught up on crap (taxes!) and then I can stamp this weekend.