18 March 2013

Happy Birthday

Did you like the tour yesterday?  I'm ready for bright colors!  Here's a quick little card we made this weekend.

I love the cupcake builder punch!  Look at this close-up of the Dazzling Details.  A thin coat is spread over the "icing" piece (just use the bottle nozzle to spread it around).  Clean off the nozzle before screwing on the top.  I keep my details upside down, so that it's always ready to go!  I also store my tombow that way too.
Have a great Monday!
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
CS: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red glimmer paper, Whisper White
DSP:  Summer Smooches
Accessories: Big Shot, Circles #2 die, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, cupcake builder punch, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Daffodil Delight 1/8" taffeta ribbon, sycamore street ribbon and button pack (sale-a-bration exclusive!), dazzling details.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin