18 October 2012

Kick Up Yer Heels

I hope you're not getting tired of hearing about Retreat.  There was a boot card on the display board that inspired the table to re-create a boot card.  4 of us - looking at the same card and we are created similar, yet different cards.  I wish I would have taken photos of the cards together.  I found the DSP in the scrap bin, and used a blender pen to color the boot.  I was borrowing Janet's stamp set and she has separated the boot from the text (genius!).   Instead of 5 stamps, she has 9!  There's one tiny rhinestone on the top star of the boot!


I hope you kick up yer heels today!!

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Bootiful Occasions, Pennant Parade
DSP:  Brights Pattern DSP
Ink: Early Espresso
CS: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Linen Thread, Pennant Punch, blender pen, hole punch, 1/2" circle punch, rhinestone




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin