15 October 2012

Boooo!

Boy was I a worn-out little stamper.  My weekend at retreat was FAN-TASTIC; it was just what I needed!  I love my retreat girls.  We worked on using more DSP on our cards.  Here's a fun Halloween card that was inspired by the awesome DSP from the scraps bins.  At retreat Your Scraps Are My Scraps and they are plentiful.  :)  I enjoy Halloween, but I prefer cute and fun over monsters and guts.


The strip of Basic Black cardstock was torn.  The Tangerine Tango DSP panel was lightly sponged with Basic Black ink around the edges.  The textured embossing designer frame was embossed by the Big Shot in Basic Black and then the inside was easily cut with an exact-o knife - leaving a little frame.  The mummy was stamped in Staz-On on Very Vanilla.  The frame is mounted on dimensionals.  A scrap of Very Vanilla Seam Binding is wound around the corner - all mummy-like.
The greeting is also stamped in Basic Black, cut out with the Bitty Banners Framelits and sponged with Tangerine Tango ink.  Don't forget the googly eye on the mummy! There's a lot of dimensionals on this card!


Let me know what you think of our creation!  I think he's adorable - but I'm partial.
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Googly Ghouls
Ink: Staz-On, Tangerine Tango
DSP:  Howlstooth and Scaringbone
CS: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Texture Embossing Designer Frame, googly eyes, Very Vanilla seam binding, dimensionals.  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin