16 October 2012

Hello!

Happy Boss's Day (or is it Bosses?  Or Boss'?)!  If you're a Boss or a Supervisor or The Ringleader, thanks!  If you're not; make sure you Thank your Boss today.  I made my Supervisor (also known as The Ringleader) cupcakes today.  I'd make him a card...but....that'd just be weird.  So I'll let the cupcake go to his hips and you get the card!

This was created at Retreat and it was the last card I made of the weekend.  Yesterdays card was the first card of the weekend.  Both are Sherri originals.
This color combination came out of nowhere:  Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple.  I again utilized a full panel of DSP, softly stamping on top of the First Edition DSP.
The basic black panel is very small - contrasting with the large and wide Very Vanilla greeting panel.  I love that font in Summer Starfruit!  The Summer Starfruit border is three decorative label punches positioned back-to-back.

Thanks for stopping by!
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Lacy and Lovely
DSP:  First Edition
Ink: Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit
CS: Basic Black, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
Accessories: decorative label punch


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin