09 May 2012

A simple farewell to Poppy Parade

Another farewell color today - Poppy Parade.  I really really really am sorry to give this color up.  I'll be back with some more color combos for poppy - one that was inspired by an awesome gift bag.

Ok, back to today's project.  Sometimes you just see a stunning card that's simple and lovely.  Here is the original inspiration and I am smitten with this card.  In fact, I had to borrow this stamp set to make my card!

I usually don't do "simple" but I think this works.  It makes me calm and happy.  These flowers are fun and easy to cut out!

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Raining Flowers
DSP:  First Edition
Ink: Poppy Parade
CS: Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch

I hope you have a creative day today!
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin