08 May 2012

Farewell Poppy!

I hope you've stocked up on Poppy Parade!  I looooooove that color.  Here's a quick simple card that you could easily recreate!   (sorry you see my neighborhood in the background).  

To make the texture stand-out a little more - I gently rub a sponge with crumb cake ink over the raised surface.  It gives it a little pop - don't ya think?

This was an awesome card: http://stampandscrapwithmaureen.blogspot.com/2011/03/some-eye-candy.html and I had to case it!

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Four Frames, Fabulous Phrases
DSP:  In color patterns stack
Ink: Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Sahara Sand
CS: Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies embosslits, linen thread, designer label punch, double ribbon border punch, modern label punch, small oval punch, rhinestone, dimensionals, elegant lines embossing folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin