10 May 2012

Farewell Notably Ornate, Heart-to-Heart punch

This was a fun little set - that I was guilty of under utilizing :)  Does that happen to you?  I really liked creating this tag and card.  In fact, I used this for a swap!  It was cute....but after the 30th one...I was a bit tired of ALL. THE. PIECES.

Wedding season is approaching - I'd suggest stocking up on some wedding cards for this summer!

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Four Frames, Notably Ornate RETIRING 5/31!), Tiny Tags, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, StazOn
CS: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla
Accessories: crimper tool, linen thread, circle punch, hole punch, big shot, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, two tags bigz die, jewerly tag punch, heart-to-heart punch (RETIRING 5/31!), designer label punch

Thanks for popping in today,
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin