06 May 2012

Happy Baby!

I hope you had a great Cinco De Mayo.  Phew, I'm exhausted - so today is just a baby update.  Remember the card posted here featuring the soon-to-retire Fox & Friends?

Here's almost the same card - but it's got the fancy side label.  It was photographed on a different day, in a different location, with a different camera :)  Sorry about that.  This one - with the fancy side label - uses the ROUND LABEL Punch.  This great punch is on the RETIRED list.  If it was my choice, I'd never retire a punch.  Honestly - they're wonderful.  


Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Fox & Friends
Ink: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Soft Suede
CS: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop trim border punch, round tab punch

I had so much fun yesterday - I have lots to photograph and share with you!
Happy Sunday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin