15 May 2012

A Shoebox Swap

A couple weeks ago, I traveled to Cecil County, MD to participate in a shoebox swap.  A shoebox swap is where the participant (me) designs a card, brings instructions, ink, tools, and cardstock precut for others to recreate my card.  As you can imagine there's a lot to carry - so you put it all in a shoebox.  Then at the swap, we pass around the shoeboxes and make one of each card.  This particular group was very positive, fun and inspiring!  I can't wait to see if they'll invite me next time.  We had a lovely Cinco de Mayo lunch!

Here is my swap card.  The color inspiration was here.

How did I do?  Don't you love the color combo?
I hope to see you tomorrow!
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Pennant Parade, Teeny Tiny Wishes
DSP:  First Edition
Ink: Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Pool Party
CS: Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies embosslit, rhinestones, sponge, pool party bakers twine, modern label punch, 2-3/8" scallop cirecle punch, circles big shot die, perfect pennant punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin