03 January 2010

Mission Organization, Week One

ETA: Ok, this was supposed to post LAST WEEK and I just realized that it was stuck in DRAFT mode. That means YOU didn't get to see it! Total bummer. That also means that you'll get TWO posts today, because I really want to share with you Week Two and it's rather time sensitive and I'm impatient and I don't want to rewrite the posts, so be sure you look at both projects today. Sigh.

Lets get organized...

Do you have any resolutions? Is organizing or cleaning any of them? In this fun segment we'll discuss great projects to help you get organized. This first project is my address rolodex. Instead of using my altered book, I decided to upgrade to a rolodex. The book was great, but with everyone moving my book became cluttered and entries crossed out. Ick. The rolodex concept fits my needs better.
If you look closely, there are two sections to the rolodex. The first section is organized by the months of the year. By the date, I write birthdays and anniversaries. Jane's birthday is January 15th, the week or two before, I'll glance at the calendar portion of the rolodex, see Jane's birthday is coming up and grab a card.

In the back of the rolodex are the addresses - organized alphabetically, I'll address my envelope and drop it in the mail. Easy. (And adorable) Stop back and see me!




Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Medalllion, Vintage Vogue
Ink: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
CS: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Half-pearls from Pretties Kit, Whisper White taffeta Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grograin, Soft Suede Polka Dot Grograin, sponges, large oval punch, small oval punch, wide oval punch, 1" circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, Big Shot, Address Rolodex Clear Die


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin