21 January 2010

Making a Difference

I really do work for a wonderful company....

From now until February 28, 2010, Stampin Up! will set aside $2 from the sale of every I {Heart} Hearts Stamp Set (it was in the Clear Mount video!) and donate it to the American Red Cross' Haiti Relief and Development Fund.

I {Heart} Hearts - clear-mount, Item #118571, $18.95
I {Heart} Hearts - wood-mount, Item # 117010, $26.95

The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.

The I (Heart) Heart stamp set is the perfect Heart set – it will be useful far beyond Valentines…
a. Send thanks from the Heart
b. You touch my Heart
c. Weddings
d. Anniversaries
e. I love and miss you
f. You stole my heart
g. Scrapbooking
h. Valentines
i. Baby Love
j. I LOVE (top 10 lists, what I do, etc)
k. Heartfelt Greetings
l. and so much more…

In addition, please know Stampin' Up! packaged and sent thousands of packages personal items such as soap and hand sanitizer. They urged their vendors to donate many of the products packaged and sent.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin