11 January 2010

Mission Organization, Week Two

Good Monday morning! I'll keep this quick today since you have TWO projects to look at.

I really don't know what happened to the rolodex. Check it out here. It's cute.


I realized I needed a new calendar at the new house. I'm usually a magnet on the refrige kind-of-gal, but I can't stick things to the shinny stainless steel appliances. So......I settled for a NEW system.
These are 6"x6" pages, slid into page protectors, hanging from binder rings. I used the Big Shot to cut out the words in Brushed Gold cardstock. I really enjoy this heavy weight shimmery cardstock! I cut apart the words - the die connects them all. The background is the (now retired) Cocoa Speciality DSP. I used a wide wide strip of cardstock at the top and a strip of whisper white satin ribbon at the bottom. (Don't forget - you can get your fingers on this BEAUTIFUL ribbon from my ribbon share). An image from (retired) Serene Snowflake is lightly stamped in Sahara Sand on the calendar.

Best of all, AFTER the month is over, I'll be trading out the calendar portion for a scrapbook page. I'll be sure to show you the transformation. Look at me, multi-tasking! I love it when a plan comes together.

Look forward to next month's page (I'll be sure to show ya ahead of time)...

Have a creative week.


Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Serene Snowflakes
Ink: Sahara Sand
CS: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: 5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Big Shot

1 comment:

bri said...

very fun and cute! I can't wait to see more!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin