26 January 2011

SALE A BRATION (that means: FREE PRODUCT!)

Just a quick note on this cold and snowy and rainy and icy Wednesday. 
It's SALE A BRATION time. 
Here at Sweetest Designs that translates to YOU earning FREE product.


You can see the entire SAB catalog here
I'd love to help you earn free stuff.  If you have questions, please use the CONTACT ME or EMAIL ME buttons.

Hostesses earn additional freebies.  Wink!

If you decide your wishlist is too long, SAB is a great time to join my team.  Call to discuss all the perks of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back with 1,000 pictures I have taken.  It's been project-crazy for me and I'm excited to share all my latest creations with you (including SAB projects!). 

Your creative coach,
SHERRI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherri! Sounds great and I see you are very creative with your wonderful paper crafts and cards!
Thank you so much of popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin