16 January 2011

An Elegant Thank You

Sometimes a card can just take my breath away.  Is that silly?  I first saw a similar card at a team meeting display board and I was moved to recreate it.  I used Early Espresso, Baja Blue and Very Vanilla.  It was a very easy card to make, but I think it leaves a big impact.  After I embossed the baja panel, I gently used a sponge with baja blue ink and rubbed it over the raised embossed design.  Stunning. 

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Elements of Style, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Early Espresso
CS: Baja Blue, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Antique Brads, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Oval Scallop Punch, Chantilly Lace 1/2" Crochet Trim, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin