27 January 2011

How about some Love?

Hi sweets.  I hope this winter weather doesn't have you in a funk. 
I have a couple lovely projects to show you today.

I must say, this first card is a SCRAP card. You know all the pieces and parts you have sitting on your desk upon completion of a project or projects?  I'm sure you don't throw them away.....
I stamped the key and cut it out.  I punched a full heart from DSP.  There's a snippet of newsprint DSP.  The backgrounds are embossed.  Some scrunchie ribbon and distressing on the edges and volia.

Here's a little something I also whipped up.  The stamp set was in the Holiday mini, but I thought you might like to see the card anyway.  (Thanks for understanding!).
 
Let me know if you need specific product listing.  I've been very busy today....almost the weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin