20 May 2010

Razzleberry is Exquisite

Exquisite.  Use it in a sentence today!  It'll make you smile; maybe just like this gem.  Do you know Rich Razzleberry is staying with us in the new color renovation (happy dance for me!).  Love this color.  I didn't know where this card was going when I started (don't you love when that happens?), but I had a half-sheet of whisper white cardstock.  I stamped off once with the spiral-y flower from Punched Posies (level 2 hostess set) in Razzleberry in a random but planned order.  I cut the piece in four equal pieces to create my "own" DSP.  I sponged the edges, matted it in black to give it some POP.  The For You is from the Elements of Style stamp set.  I orignally had little interest in Elements of Style, but after receiving some WONDERFUL swaps, I added it to my buy list.

Remember that cute little scallop trim border punch will be available in the new 2010-2011 catalog if you missed it during SAB.  It's dainty and perfect and I love it! 


Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Friends 24-7, Elements of Style, Punched Posies (level 2 hostess set)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Staz-On
CS: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1-1/4" punch, gingham ribbon, large flower punch, scallop trim border punch, sponges

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin