25 May 2010

Bella Blue

Happy Tuesday my stamping friends. 
Todays post will be a quick post; I'm busy packing last minute things this morning to get ready to travel home.  :) 

I created a simple door hanger using my Big Shot and circle scallop die.  The circles are connected with a snippet of ribbon.  This could easily say Seasons Greetings or Happy Retirement or hang left to right on a mantle.  I like being able to select the letters I want, the colors I want and the way I want by creating my own banner.  Remember you can use your crafting supplies outside of making cards and scrapbook pages!!

I also ran some metal sheets thru the Big Shot with the Manhattan embossing folder to create wine bottle wraps.  Two pieces of sticky strip adheres the metal to the bottle.  We added a Sizzix tag with scraps of ribbon for a quick thank you.  These doubled as fun, festive decorations and party favors. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin