21 May 2010

Happy Friday, just kickin' it

Finally, we made it to the end of the week.  Wow-za.  I was able to finish this page (I won't tell you how long ago I started it, but it sat unfinished on my desk...).  I found an advertisement in a magazine and was inspired to create something young and fun.  It's a simple and rather clean page (again, I don't know what took me so long to finish it!).  It's got a peek-a-boo pull tab for journaling.  I free-handed a border with my white gel pen on kraft and a Garden Green marker on the Whisper White.  I used the white foam sheets similar to these graduation cards to create kickin it! 

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Retired circle wheel that I can't remember the name and Retired small alphabet set that I can't remember the name!! 
Ink: Versa Mark, Whisper White Craft
CS: Basic Black, Garden Green, Kraft, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, letters, button, linen thread, gingham ribbon, dimensionals, 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin