19 May 2010

More Grads

I wanted to see Elements of Style (from the Summer mini) paired with Bella Blue DSP (oh, la, la!). 
I used the Scallop Envelope with a tiny Define Your Life note tucked in, sponged with Not Quite Navy.  Grad is boldly at the bottom and is from a favorite retired set.  I sponged the edges of the vanilla with Sahara Sand ink.  Elements of Style mimics the Bella Blue paper in the background.  Elegant.  Don't you think?

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Define Your Life, Elements of Style, Great Grad (retired)
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand
CS: Note Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Bella Blue
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope

1 comment:

Shari Winterstein said...

Hi - I've just popped over from LNS Blog Finds of the Day and I need to make 4 graduation cards this year and this is just perfect for the young ladies. Thanks for inspiring me and blessing my day. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin