21 January 2013

Sale-A-Bration starts tomorrow!

It's the most exciting Stampin' Up! time of the year.  Sale-a-bration!  You can EARN exclusive FREE supplies for each $50 merchandise purchase.  This card shows three options:  the DSP, the ribbon and the stamp set.  If you don't have a demonstrator, I'd LOVE to send you a SAB catalog.  It's amazing. The colors are great and the artwork is what you'd expect from Stampin' Up!

This card was inspired by a swap card I received.  I HAD to recreate it.  I love cards that use scrappy DSP.  Here's a couple other scrappy DSP cards.

Thinking of hosting a party? Now is a GREAT time.  As the hostess, you're also earning MORE stuff!

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Patterned Occasions
Ink: Island Indigo
CS: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
DSP:  Sycamore Street (SAB exclusive!)
Accessories:  Tangerine Tango ribbon (SAB exclusive Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack!)

I'm sorry if you like looking at the sets and things I post here, under the card.  I can't show you the catalog images until Tuesday :)

Have a great Monday!  And be sure to check back, posts will be more frequently; I have a LOT of things to show you!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin