07 February 2010

Mission Organization: Tackle the Recipes


Since it's a snowy weekend, I decided to clean up my recipes. Last week I cleaned my (gasp!) Junk Drawer and realized why it's called the junk drawer! Anyways, I found some recipes that I had scratched down on backs of receipts, napkins, and ones I pull off cans and packaging. Today I've been dilligently recording them on notecards. This little box was a gift for a recent hostess. I used a 3"x5" index card box (found the school supply aisle for about $2). I made 3"x5" cards in Certainly Celery, rounded the corners and added the divider stamps. I used a 1" circle punch to punch of the images and matted them on a 1-1/4" Basic Black circle.
The box was a bit plain, so I quickly used a scrap piece of Certainly Celery, adhered with Sticky Strip and a 5/8" Basic Black satin ribbon.

Now go get organized (or sit infront of the fire with a good book!). Enjoy your weekend.
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: From the Kitchen
Ink: Basic Black
CS: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: 1" circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, corner rounder, dimensionals, Basic Black satin ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin