05 February 2010

Many Thanks

Literally, many. I needed to get caught up on my thank you notes, so I whipped up a batch of Clean And Simple cards (CAS for short). The greeting is from a retired set, Warm Words, but I love the font and size and I will never give up the set (you can't make me!). I used pieces of Real Red DSP for the large petals. They were quickly cut with the Big Shot and the Flower Folds die! The centers are an image from Circle Circus, punched out with 1-1/4" circle, matted on a 1-3/8" Soft Suede circle which was layered on the DSP flower.

These are simple and quick and I adore them. Not all cards have to be art-masterpieces filled with techniques and layers!

The hostess level 1 DSP pack is perfect for these matching card sets. Look for more of these in the future at Sweetest Designs!
Have a great Friday!
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Circle Circus, Warm Words (retired)
Ink: Real Red
DSP: Real Red Designer Series Pattern Pack
CS: Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, big shot, Flower Folds die

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin