23 November 2009

Thankful


Hi friends. Are you getting ready for the upcoming Holiday? We are getting ready, busy cleaning and cooking and shopping! I'm thankful my family travels to see us for Thanksgiving. This year we're lucky enough to also host my brother and his fiance. We're going to have a great time (and we're going to eat some great food!). And maybe we'll venture out shopping on Friday! Here's a quick card you can make this week - maybe you need to drop it off to your Thanksgiving hostess.

I paired Bravo Burgandy, More Mustard and Soft Suede. A piece of Autumn Traditions DSP is the perfect background, a frayed edge. I quickly cut out and popped up select images from Falling leaves. I matted them on various size circless. I used GIVE THANKS from the hostess level 1 set, colored with markers, punched out with the wide oval punch, matted on a slightly larger Sizzix oval. Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon finishes off this quick card!

Here's the simple inside. Ready for me to write my message and send!

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Falling Leaves
Ink: Bravo Burgandy, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede
DSP: Autumn Traditions
CS: Bravo Burgandy, Dusty Durango (textured), More Mustard, Soft Suede (textured)
Accessories: 1" circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, wide oval punch, dimensionals, Soft Suede polka dot ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin