10 August 2014

thanks much

I thought this was something I saw from Pinterest, but it's not on my board.  Maybe it came to me in my sleep.  Regardless, it's Chevron Sherri.  I love it so much, I recreated it in Blackberry Bliss for a recent swap.  Lots of swaps, means lots of ideas to share with you!! 

I love layering the petite petals punch with the itty bitty accent pack.  Elaine did it here first.  
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. 
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Sampin' Up!)
Stamps:  Six-Sided Sampler
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
CS:  Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
DSP:  Brights background designer series paper stack
Accessories:  Big Shot, Chevron textured impression embossing folder, Deco labels framelits die, petite petals punhc, itty bitty accents punch pack, artisan label punch, neutrals candy dots, dimensionals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin