14 August 2014

New Beginnings

When I think of New Beginnings, I think of weddings!  (Maybe that's because I just spent the weekend watching my beautiful friend marry the love of her life!)  You may have seen this similar card here last week.
Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!): 
Stamps: Tag Talk
Ink: Basic Gray, Blackberry Bliss
CS: Basic Gray, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Fan textured impressions embossing folder, Deco labels collection framelits, Petite Petal Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Neutrals candy dots, Label Bracket punch, dimensionals

I also had a dear friend transfer positions.  I used this as her congrats/way-to-go card - but I think it would be a wonderful graduation card too.  
Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!): 
Stamps: Project Life Remember This
Ink: Staz-On
CS: Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP:  Back to Black
Accessories: 5/8" Satin Ribbon Whisper White, rhinestone basic jewels

Please venture over to see what ANNE MATASCI has defined in her New Beginnings!  I'm sure I'll be pinning her projects!  
We thank you for following our hop. 


We love to Create.  Inspire.  Share.

Here's the other participating teammates, be sure to check us all out:
Sherri Eddleblute YOU'RE HERE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin