(1) Today is the last day to sign up for the April My Paper Pumpkin. If you're not enrolled - you're missing out on C-U-T-E product prepped and shipped directly to your door. April kits start shipping on the 15th!!
(2) Did you review the color refresh? Aren't they pretty?!?! Retiring products (ink, markers, and reinkers) are selling out like HOT CAKES. Remember the embellishments (brads, buttons, ribbons) and DSP with any of these colors will also automatically retire. Please do not miss out on your favorites. SHOP HERE NOW and enter 9ZFT6GPH as the hostess code. Retiring colors are: Baja Blue, Bashful Blue, Bravo Burgundy, Certainly Celery, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Riding Hood Red and River Rock.
(3) How are you feeling about the photopolymer stamps? A new set was released today! You can find great samples here using Bombs Away. Item # 133411. $13.99
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.
(4) How about something pretty?!?! Calypso Coral is a color from the 2011-2013 in-colors that will become a permanent color in our collections. Isn't is lovely? This card is for my momma (HI MOM!). She just became a grandma last week!
This is one of those cards that uses scraps of everything. Janet Wakeland outdid herself with designing this card!
Have a great spring day!
Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: En Francis, Family Reunion, Best of Love
Ink: Crumb Cake,Versa Mark
CS: Crumb Cake, Vellium
DSP: Sent with Love (Promotion expires April 30th, 2013!!)
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Needlepoint border embossing folder, Tea Lace paper doily, pearl basic jewels, bitty butterfly punch, 5/8" vanilla flower trim, Early Espresso embossing powder, White embossing powder, sponge dauber and Calypso Coral ink to color flower trim