I love this Designer Series Paper and this color combination! Good thing Pool Party is sticking around. It looks great with Summer Starfruit and Soft Suede.
It's been an eventful week. As promised, here's our weekly summary:
(1) Did you see the Retiring Accessories and stamp list?
In addition, with the release of the retired list, some of you may be wondering which Christmas stamps will still be available. Don't cry or pout, we've gotcha covered!
- Evergreen Stamp Set (available in French)
- Greetings of the Season Stamp Set (available in French)
- Jewish Celebrations Stamp Set
- More Merry Messages Stamp Set (available in French)
- Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set
- Snowflake Soiree Stamp Set (available in French and Spanish)
Can you handle more good news? These sets will still be available during the 2013-2014 catalog year. They will not be featured in the catalog, but will be available in the Online Store and OEX.
(2) Thinking of joining my team? You can get even more product ($155 worth) for your $99 investment PLUS you can instantly get access to view the 2013-2014 catalog and put items from the Sneak Peek! You personally hand pick your product; anything you choose. As demonstrators, we purchase new stuff early so I have samples for you ahead of time. Did you know that? It's great being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
(3) Want a sneak peek of something NEW? Check out this! (Yep, I got to see this in Baltimore!) Want ANOTHER sneak peek? This one you can OWN now. A Round Array is an awesome set that coordinates with our circle and scallop punches! And I love coordination! I used this set for my Baltimore Regional Swaps.
(4) Sent with Love bundle will not be available after April 30th! Don't delay placing your order!
(5) C-U-T-E single stamps will be around a few more months!
(6) Introducing This and That! It can be a journal, a scrappy book, a brag book. The sky is the limit with this trendy kit. I just received mine and I can't wait to put it to use! Thru April 30th you can save 15% when you purchase the bundle. PS, the heavy bound book is my favorite, closely followed by the washi tape. :)
(7) Are you liking "kits"? Here's our newest one: All Dolled-Up.
The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2" x 4-1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!*
*JUST ADD ADHESIVE
(9) Photopolymer stamps!
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
Thanks for checking out Sweetest Designs today.
I hope you have a great weekend planned. This has been a long and exciting week and I am looking forward to having more fun this weekend!
Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Ink: Pool Party, Soft Suede
CS: Pool Party, Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Accessories: Paper Doilie