23 June 2012

Simple Summer Smooches

This is a cute card that I received as a swap that I HAD to recreate.  Swapping with friends and teammates is so much fun!  I had fun creating in April with Summer Smooches and now we can create all year long with these fun colors and the summer smooch product line!  A little snippet of DSP makes this card!  

I was invited to southern Virginia this weekend to stamp and snack and discuss social media!  Stamping has introduced me to some amazing friends.  I can't wait to see these ladies!  I've been working on my shoebox swap, and after the week and heat I've had...I'm looking forward to a couple days away!  I'll be sure to share our projects with you next week.

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Perfectly Penned
Ink: Island Indigo
CS: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, blossom punch




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin