11 June 2012

Q & A about the Color Club

Hi crafty friends.  I am getting caught up on emails and facebook messages from you all!  Sorry for the short break, but I was running out of hours in the day.  And it was far too hot yesterday to do anything - so nothing was finished!  I've had some questions about the new colors and the Color Club...I've tried to respond to most of your questions, but decided to post them here too.

Because I've been absent and you've left questions, I HAVE EXTENDED THE DEADLINE FOR COLOR CLUB thru Wednesday - June 13th.

Q:  Do I have to purchase all the colors?
A:  Nope.  Not at all.  You can earn an incentive by purchasing all five - but it's up to you.

Q: Will this be offered for the 2011-2013 colors?
A:  You bet!  Look for this Club to start at the conclusion of the 2012-2014 color club.

Q:  What does the color look like?
A:  Gumball Green is bold, rich and bright.  Digitally I've compared the colors for you here.  Click to enlarge this image.

Q:  What does the "kit" look like?
A:  The pieces for each card (cardstock, ribbon, accessories) will be packaged in a clear envelope so you can easily identify which pieces go to which card.  Everything is pre-cut, embossed or punched for you.  The instructions will identify the items of GumBall Green you must supply to complete the project.  It's similar to an in-person class where the card is designed and the pieces are prepped for your use.

Q: I'm on your team, can I get the project sheet?
A:  Yes!  The pdf handout will be shared with my team.  Thinking of joining?  The $99 kit allows you to fully customize your order.

Q:  I'm a fellow demonstrator, can I get the project sheet?
A:  Sorry, the project sheet is not available at this time.

Q:  Will the projects be featured on this blog?
A: Yes.  No.  Maybe.  Some samples will be posted - but not every project.

Q:  What's the next color?
A:  July's color is Summer Starfruit.  I've heard from many of you your displeasure for this color.  Actually I like this color.  I'll be sharing it before Club closes - so you can make up your mind.

Q:  I don't have paypal, how can I make payment?
A:  When I send a paypal invoice - you don't need to have paypal.  You can securely use any major credit card.

Q:  I haven't received my invoice yet - does that mean you haven't received my order?
A:  I am behind on invoicing - but it never hurts to email me to check.  All invoices will be sent before Club closes.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin