21 March 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

Happy Wednesday!  I'm in full SPRING mode here.  It's been so lovely and allergy-free!  Here's a wreath we made for my front door.  Before assembled, the pieces and parts were ok ---nothing spectacular.  That's a plain (cheap) grape wreath, some on-sale faux flowers.  The little gems are made from aluminum flashing from the hardware store.  You could have also used an upcycled aluminum can.  Big Shot Bigz dies cut paper, fabric, and over 50 other materials including denim, thin balsa wood, and vinyl.  

Here's a quick, not-so-great pic of the entire door.   Do you think my neighbors think I'm a loon for taking pictures of the front door?  I'm probably THAT lady in the neighborhood.
The vinyl is from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  I omitted the swirly thing because I was out of flat space on my door.  

Did you know including today, there's only 10 more days to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration rewards?

Have a great Wednesday!
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin