28 March 2012

HOPE

I have such an exciting weekend and week coming up!  But first, let me tell you about my past weekend.  I attended the RemARKable team meeting in PA, spoke a little about social media (spilled the beans about my moms age), ate a great lunch at Goofy's and then participated in Diva Day!  Diva is a great perk offered by upline Janet Wakeland.  We made this sweet little HOPE banner and I looooooovvvveeeee it.  I knew instantly where it was going on display in my dining room!


 Here's a little close up!

And if you wanted to see the entire Spring display:
I am packing and cleaning and hitting the road for another PA trip this weekend!  Catch me if you can ;)
Have a great Wednesday! I have so much to do and soooo little time.
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin